September 01, 2007


Finally!! I am now able to add these new pictures of Laura and her friends. The first picture has many of the nannies from her orphanage, the director, and her friends. The babies from left to right are Sadie, Laura, and Anne Marie. Sadie will live with her family in PA and Anne Marie is already home with her mom and 3 sisters in CT.
The next picture speaks for itself. These little sweeties gather for a picture. I am not sure but I think the last baby on the right has gone home to a family in Australia.
Laura is so tiny compared to the other babies. We can't wait to get our dainty little China doll home. Every day is one day closer to joining her with us. I love getting these pictures but it makes me even more anxious to see her in real life. Luke already calls her Sissy.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for sending me your blog info. I am so excited to read about all your exciting news!!! I can't wait to meet Laura!!