October 26, 2007



We are on day 53 of our wait for Laura. And what do you think we are doing? Playing in the big dirt pit Granddaddy dug. Of course! Luke got to ride in the dump truck and he thinks he is so big. John caught a frog and played with it for a while. Then John released the poor frog back to the wild. We have alot of catch and release going on around here! William was more interested in the big dirt clogs rather than wild life. He informed me today that he and Granddaddy are "country boys". As if I was clueless to this fact! The boys had a blast this afternoon playing in the dirt and riding in the dump truck. Isn't that what boys like best?

Meredith left for New Orleans today with a group of men who will be doing street ministry this weekend. He is anointed by God for this ministry.

So, as I pine away for my little China girl, life goes on around here. And it's fun and busy. I can't wait for Laura to be home playing in the dirt with her brothers. I just hope she don't like frogs!!!

(Double click on the pictures to enlarge them.)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Tonya,

Just wanted to let you know that I am excited for you! Can't wait to meet your little girl. I am saving some clothes for you. I still need to go through some bins to see if I can find that snow suit.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about y'all!!!
Love,
Jenn