December 17, 2007

LOA is on it's Way

Well, after 102 days of waiting we have found out that we cleared review and our LOA should be issued by the end of this week!!! We are excited, relieved, and just a little impatient. Because of a hold up of 14 dossiers from CHI (our adoption agency) by the CCAA due to an accounting department problem, we will not be able to travel to get Laura until February. We plan to leave 9 weeks from today, 63 days until lift off. We hope to get our sweet Laura on February 24, 2008!!! It will be such an exciting gotcha day after the tremendous wait. What an adoption story our little one has. I can't wait until she's old enough to ask me over and over, "Mommy, tell me about my gotcha day?" Wow, it's so exciting. We have new picture of her thanks to the Reed family who just arrived home from China last week with their beautiful Sadie. However, I have to do a little work before I can post them. If you email me, I can send you a picture by email. So, keep praying that we will have our LOA signed and sent back to CHI by Christmas. Pray for a speedy Travel Approval from CCAA, and pray for our Consulate Appointment to be March 3, 2008. Please pray for these dates to fall into place and ask the Lord for his travel blessings. Thank you for praying for our family and for our sweet little Laura Abigail FuJuan Lindsey. God Bless and Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about ya'll and I am getting excited for you!!! Praying for a smooth road ahead!