March 24, 2008

Laura is a true blue Country Girl




Today we saddled Lady for a beautiful spring day horse back ride. Laura LOVES Lady. She petted her, tried to stick her finger in Lady's eyes, tried to taste her, and had a blast riding her. John was the protective big brother who sat with her and made sure she didn't fall to the ground. I feel it is important to let all know that John can ride the horse by himself but he was helping Nene out with Laura. Carrie Grace, my niece, and Luke took turns riding too. They all love our pony and she is a good girl. My mother led the kids around while Meredith and my dad finished getting the roof on our new chicken house. I can't wait for my PBB friends to come and help me paint pink bananas on the chicken house!
Laura had pinto beans, fried potatoes, and fresh green onions from our garden for lunch and then rode Lady for the first time. She is now officially a country girl! As soon as her hair grows enough we'll get the pony tail going! And she also had on her jeans. I gotta go shopping for boots soon!

1 comment:

RAVEN Deb said...

Tonya, my dear sister, thank you for keeping this updated, it is a great way to keep up with you all and "see" you all...love ya...