March 17, 2008

Some of Laura's Favorite Things



Laura loves EATING FOOD, MOMMY'S BED, and our dog DRUM!!! She is growing in leaps and bounds. Her Mimi came to visit and brought her an entire new wardrobe yesterday. She has a closet full of clothes. She learned to clap her hands yesterday and now gets a thrill when we all join in clapping with her. She was terrified of her bath at first but now she cries when I take her out of the bath tub. She LOVES going outside and crawls everywhere. Her cheeks are rosy and she is a happy camper. We adore her. We are totally smitten. I will try to add more pictures soon. Today we celebrate her one month anniversary at home with us. It just seems like yesterday that I was wringing my hands for our TA!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Adorable little pixie. I am so glad she is adjusting and doing so well. I am so excited to watch her grow. :0) Angel

ellieshine said...

What a change, Laura looks so content and enjoying home. I love your updates :) Ellie