May 11, 2008

OH, and one more comment

In all of the kitchen pictures, has anyone ever noticed the empty black plate holder STILL hanging on the wall? Well, there used to be 3 beautiful plates in the holder with scenes of hens and roosters. My mother-in-law gave it to me for Christmas.

Every time I post a picture of my kitchen I think to myself, "I really need to take that empty plate holder off the wall." But then I think, "No, the thing is made of iron. It can hang there until my kids are grown and THEN I will buy some new beautiful plates to fill it."

Now, how do you suppose those plates got broken..................

Let's think about this, hmm.......7 children.....5 of them boys.........perhaps bulls in a china closet?

3 comments:

Angel said...

HEY THERE!! I am so glad all is well with the surgery. I was so glad to know that Shriners is good. We are going to use them too I think.

I have a little Mother's Day gift on my blog. HUGS! Angel

Linda said...

Tonya, I have been following your blog since you went to China to bring little Laura home and wanted to tell you that your writing and witnessing has touched my heart. You have a beautiful family and your love and gratitude for them is more than evident. You and I certainly walk different paths in life (I live in a city, am Presbyterian, etc), and to be honest, I didn't expect to be so touched and inspired by your journey. You have not only touched my heart, but have also broadened my view and my faith. Thank you and God Bless!
In Christ, Kaylin

pastormer said...

Tonya, I thank God that my wife loves God and Family like you do! I thank God for your Ministry and thank you for all you do! and i am Proud to be your husband. I LOVE YOU! DH.