May 24, 2008

Dad's Dress Clothes

With my mom in Abilene and my husband in NYC, my dad and I are doing the job of 4 adults here on the farm. One of our assignments was to buy a new sports jacket for my dad. So, today, all of us went to Cavender's and we think we have him suited quiet nicely. Dad dressed up so we could send a picture to Mom for her approval. So, what do you think Mom? Handsome? I must say he looks really striking in his dress clothes.

Mom, can you call dad and let him know that you are happy with his choice? He said, "Your mother will worry about this jacket until she gets home to see it. Can you send her a picture over the computer?" I think what he really meant was, "I am going to worry about the choice I made until you mother says she likes it so will you send her a picture so I don't have to think about it for another week?"

Double click on the photo for a bigger view.

No comments: