February 08, 2008

A new picture of Laura

WE got new pictures of Laura yesterday and she is a cutie!! We are very happy that LOVE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES has set up a Dingxi SWI Nutrition program and is sending formula and cereal monthly to 7 babies at Laura's orphanage. We got the newsletter yesterday and Laura's picture was in it. She was standing at her bedside. I am sure she was looking for me in the room but couldn't find me. Well, honey, I'll be there in 9 DAYS!!!! Oh, yeah!!!

Of course, I can't figure out how to get it on my blog. So, you all will just have to wait and see her in person!!

Blessings to all.

2 comments:

RAVEN Deb said...

Praise God. May he bless every moment of your journey. love you guys.

marcy said...

Tonya, this is torture--you have a new picture and we can't see it?! Oh well, just a few more days and we will be able to see pictures of Laura WITH you...that's even more wonderful! Can't wait.
Marcy